Chris Brown is ready to hit the road this holiday season. He will be joining the just announced and first ever “Jingle Ball National Tour” line up.
Joining headliners including Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus, Grande and Chris Brown will play several dates on the trek, including stops in Los Angeles and Chicago. Put together by Clear Channel and iHeart Radio, the trek will cover at least ten major cities by year’s end, including Washington D.C., Miami, Dallas and Seattle. Austin Mahone, Flo Rida, Selena Gomez, Enrique Iglesias, Jason Derulo, Fifth Harmony, and One Republic are also due to play at most of the shows. See dates below for the Jingle Ball tour, confirmed by Billboard.
- Dallas, Texas- Monday, Dec. 2 at American Airlines Center
- Philadelphia, Penn.- Wednesday, Dec. 4 at Wells Fargo Center
- Los Angeles, Calif.- Friday, Dec. 6, at Staples Center
- Seattle, Wash.- Sunday, Dec. 8, at Comcast Arena
- Chicago, Ill.- Monday, Dec. 9 at United Center
- Minneapolis, Minn.- Tuesday, Dec. 10 at Xcel Energy Center
- Atlanta, Georgia- Wednesday, Dec. 11 at Philips Arena
- New York City- Friday, Dec. 13 at Madison Square Garden
- Boston, Mass.- Saturday, Dec. 14 at TD Bank Garden
- Washington, D.C. – Monday, Dec. 16, at Verizon Center
- Tampa Bay, Fla.- Wednesday, Dec. 18 at Tampa Bay Times Forum
- Miami, Fl.- Friday, Dec. 20, at BB&T Center